[Asterisk-Users] IAX multiport ATA

Thomas Kenyon digium at sanguinarius.co.uk
Fri Jun 2 02:59:03 MST 2006

Mike Hammett wrote:
> I'm looking for an ATA\Voice Gateway that runs IAX and has several
> ports (8 would be nice).  I am looking to avoid devices that use the
> same firmware as the ATCOM devices as I found them to be buggy (and a
> PITA to find the proper update).

The Atcom devices use 2 different firmware branches, the PA168 ones from
aredfox (who open source it) and the CS6220 ones from Myson Century.
Both are rather different.
AFAIK only the PA168-based ones are the only ones that come in an IAX
flavour, which is a shame since the most recent MC one seems to be
pretty stable.