[Asterisk-Users] How to redirect an incoming call to an external phone numer

Andrei (MPI) asterisk at markovprocesses.com
Thu Jun 1 09:28:33 MST 2006

Hi

If you have conference or 2-way calling (or whatever is that called by
telco), look for Flash application. Basically, you would need to flash
the line on incoming call, dial new external number with DTMF and
hangup. It will redirect the call:

exten => 52,1,Wait(1)
exten => 52,2,Flash
exten => 52,3,Wait(1)