[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 and dialin

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Thu Jun 1 07:20:25 MST 2006

Hi,

after some corrections in my settings IAX2 dialin seems to work now. I
get the incoming call, but i cannot here anything or can speak.
(If I take the call the other side see that the connection is
established if I close the call the other site is seeing it too)

If I press hold in Idefisk the other side can hear MoH but not me.
Asterisk print in the CLI interface that he starts MoH.

The firewall isn't blocking any incoming or outgoing package.
(I cannot find anything in the log and every blocked package will be
logged)

My setup is, FreeBSD6 going online with ppp, NAT is done with pf and
the firewall too.
Asterisk is configured to bind to 0.0.0.0, so it should bind to my
tun0 interface and the external IP.
netstat -an says:
udp4       0      0  *.4569                 *.*
udp4       0      0  *.5060                 *.*

If I call outside everything is working fine.

Is this a problem with NAT or the maybe the firewall or is it
necessary to change some configoptions in asterisk?

Best regards,
Matthias