[Asterisk-Users] DELL PowerEdge 2850 and TE4110P and TE110P

whois wes whoiswes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 06:09:49 MST 2006

> nice to see your feedback! looks promising.
> however, would you like to share the *, libpri and zaptel versions
> you're running on these servers?
>
> cheers

currently running asterisk 1.2.4, zaptel 1.2.5, and no libpri (we're running
robbed-bit T1's, E&M Wink signalling.  a migration to PRI is scheduled, and
we'll be running the current version at that time).  i also plan on
upgrading to the new asterisk and zaptel versions as soon as i've had a
chance to test...

What were the kernel parameters that you changed? (what OS, by the way?)
> I am running CentOS 4.3, but have not changed any kernel settings yet.

we're running fedora core 4 with the stock kernel, but a move to either
CentOS, Debian, or just running Pound Key might be in the works.
i currently have the following options added:  vga=normal nmi_watchdog=0
acpi=off
i had also tried noapic and leaving the nmi_watchdog flag off entirely,
didn't seem to make much difference.

sorry this isn't in the thread - i'm still getting used to using a mailing
list, it's a first for me.

wes