[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 23, Issue 2

ravi reddy mravikreddy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 05:46:24 MST 2006

Hello Guru

              Thanks for giving reply.  so, i can use mediaproxy for both
SER and as well as ASTERISK
but you told me about voip-info but i dint find much docs regarding
SER+asterisk cookbooks
 and you told me you can use Asterisk as billing for pstn of incoming calls
and billing os SER on out going calls it looks good ...

But here is one question may be it looks inferior to you but i dont bother

how we can connect Asterisk to pstn gateway

in my company we have cisco gateways for pstn ..so , how can i connect to
that cisco pstn gateway

Do i need any hardware or by simply configuring cisco to listen asterisk
messages at some port please just give me a out line scenario

                Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Ravi.