[Asterisk-Users] audio streaming points different with VRRP

Shenen Shenen shenenx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 03:30:23 MST 2006

Hi!I've a question:
I've 2 asterisk, I want pull the ethernet wire and then reconnect it after 5
second, using the VRRP protocol, where must I set the IP for the
connection goes on the second asterisk?
I want this:
I call to asterisk1, then I pull the ethernet wire down, vrrp makes up the
other asterisk but not the audio streaming...the callers are always pointed
to asterisk1, but for the right run, the callers must point to
the asterisk2....
Is there some *.config file where I can put my vrid IP, so in automatic the
asterisk1 and asterisk2 translate their IP to the vrid?
The vrrp is right like I set it.Asterik1 is the master with 192.160.252.1 IP
and vrid like 192.160.252.10
asterisk2 is the slave with 192.160.252.2.Via Ethreal they are ok,if .1 goes
down, .2 goes up, but the audio streaming point always to 192.160.252.1.....
Help me please,
1000000000000000000000000 thanks