[Asterisk-Users] connecting asterisk to pstn help

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Thu Jun 1 02:33:12 MST 2006

look for SER and Asterisk on voip-info.

I think, you plan to got to UA->SER-(mediaproxy)->Asterisk->PSTN

if yes, ser will communicate UA (user agent) on one leg, and asterisk on
other. you can use your asterisk to billing and pstn connection.
on incoming call dial $phone/ip.address.of.ser

WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com
wpeople at shadow.pganet.com]iCQ#33118021[wpeople.on.iRCNet]wpeople at RedHat.users