[asterisk-users] VM integration to panasonic kx-td500

Miguel Ruiz Velasco miguelrvs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 22:33:11 MST 2006

Hello,
Do any one knows how to integrate a pana D500 to an asterisk VM?
I´ve done my homework and tried the config in voip-info that talks
about a pana 1232. That config is valid even for a 308, but in the
D500 configuration is completely different.
Specifically the problem is to "receive" the extension digits by any
mean. Tried to activate the DTMF integration like the lower models,
but it's not present (at least i didn´t find it). Also tried to
receive cid, but the commuter doesn't send it, at least in analog
ports. I'll try in hibrid ports.

Thanks.

--
Miguel Ruiz Velasco