[asterisk-users] CDR IP Authorization

William Piper william.piper at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 08:21:19 MST 2006

On 7/31/06, Joshua Colp <jcolp at digium.com> wrote:

> > I tried to edit the cdr import function but I didn't know where it
> placed or
> > what function to edit ,
> > Please can you tell me where to place this  function
> >
> > exten => s,1,Set(CDR(userfield)=${SIPCHANINFO(recvip)})
> >
> > to have it stored in the mysql record .
> >
> > I am using asterisk at home 2.6
> >
> > Regards
> >

> It would go into the dialplan in extensions.conf - I don't know exactly
> how yours is setup though (especially with Asterisk at Home involved) so I
> can't tell you where to put it exactly.
>
> Joshua Colp
> Digium

Khaled,

Go to /etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf and under [global] add"userfield=1",
if it is not already there.
Then, wherever you have your trunks setup, you will need to insert that line
of code somewhere above the "dial" part of the context.

Here is what I use:

exten => s,1,Set(CDR(userfield)=${ARG2} ${SIPCHANINFO(recvip)})
exten => s,2,absolutetimeout,${settimeout}
exten => s,3,Dial(SIP/${ARG1}@${carrier1})

If you still cannot figure this out, try emailing the A at H group. Few people
on the Asterisk list know much about A at H.

Good Luck,

bp