[asterisk-users] Call Disconnects

J. Oquendo sil at infiltrated.net
Mon Jul 31 07:51:51 MST 2006

Greets all,

I have an issue with calls hanging up when someone is on hold or a line
is ringing. Here is the scenario

1) Call comes in "Welcome to company foo.... Let me transfer you to Mr. X"
2) Receptionist places call on hold... Calls Mr X to see if he will take
that call...

When the receptionist goes to either transfer that call, or replay Mr. X
is unavailable, that call is lost.

I also am having an issue with 3 Way calling:

1) Call comes in "Welcome to company foo... Let me transfer you to Mr. X"
2) Receptionist makes a direct transfer... (SNOM 360's) presses transfer
button with caller on the line...

As soon as the receptionist hits the X after she has made the transfer,
Mr. X and caller are also disconnected.