[asterisk-users] Testers for ISDN AOC (Advice of Charge (Gespraechsgebuehren)) needed

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 31 04:46:06 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 13:25 +0200, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We have implemented AOC-D and AOC-E passthrough support for Asterisk
> (both Asterisk 1.2 and SVN trunk). Currently this works only with ZAP
> PRI channels.
>
> With this feature Asterisk forwards AOC messages received from the telco
> switch on bridged ZAP PRI channels. This is very useful, if Asterisk is
> between a legacy PBX and the telco line.

What if you want Asterisk to pick up the AOC and stick the value for
example in the CDR database? Is that possible? Also, how can one find
out if AOC-x is transmitted over the ISDN line? I'm in .nl and have a
BRI but don't know if my telco (KPN) sends AOC info with a call setup or
during the call.

Regards,
Patrick