[asterisk-users] Asterisk AGI cmd Record

Prepaid prepaid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 17:10:21 MST 2006

Hello all

I had a quick question about the AGI cmd Record, I've searched the wiki and
the web and haven't been able to find anything that would answer my
question.

When using the Record command and specifing a maximum recording length. Is
there anyways to play a beep 10 seconds before the max recording length. I
see the options to play a beep before the recording.

But I see no way to provide any output to the user while the file is being
record, like playing a beep 10 seocnds before times up.

Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!