[asterisk-users] Install asterisk-bristuff for Debian Linux

Tijl Van den Broeck subspawn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 07:50:50 MST 2006

I installed the following packages as well:
ii  libzap-dev                         1.0.1-1               Zapata
telephony interface library (developm
ii  libzap1                            1.0.1-1               Zapata
telephony interface library (runtime)
ii  zaptel                             1.2.7-1               zapata
telephony utilities
ii  zaptel-source                      1.2.7-1               Zapata
telephony interface (source code for

(the last one must be configured and compiled as a kernel module offcourse)

Also see http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+Linux+Debian
about it.

Good luck!

Tijl Van den Broeck