[asterisk-users] FreePBX Inbound Route

Tim P panterafreak at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 06:31:18 MST 2006

You could setup a ring group that included all extensions in your inbound
route, the default for freepbx is to have an anydid/anycid route so any
calls coming in will be sent to whereever you say (see the inbound routes
link in freepbx).  You will need to install the ring groups module from the
modules section (Tools, Modules) to have this capability.