[asterisk-users] Re: bugs.digium.com

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Fri Jul 28 05:44:25 MST 2006

"This is not a bug. It is just the way it works.

The "sip debug" output is "verbose" output in asterisk console terminology. Also, the "verbose" setting in logger.conf has no effect
for the console in logger.conf. Printing verbose output is only controlled by the "set verbose" CLI command. "

I do not think that this is true.

If I turn on "sip debug", it doesn't matter what I set "set verbose" to, it will still go to console.

I tried it with "set verbose 1" and  "set verbose 0".
either way, it still went to console.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org