[asterisk-users] Fritz!Box Fon ATA

Martin Schrott - Thinking-Systems martin.schrott at thinking-systems.eu
Fri Jul 28 00:59:07 MST 2006

Hi Manuel,

I do not know the ATA, but we have a Fritz!Box fon, wich maybe is equal in
setting it up.

If you have any problems understanding the german setup, you can contact me,
so I can help you in translating the needed Words :-)

Normally you only have to do this on the Webinterface:

Telefonie>
Internettelefonie>
Internetrufnummern>
Neue Internetrufnummer>
Internetrufnummer: Your VOIP number, or if using with isdn, then the msn.
Do not use Internetrufnummer zum Anmelden verwenden!
Registrar: the ip or host of your provider or Asterisk. If you have a own
Asterisk use yur ip adress. There is a bug using hostnames.
Benutzername: Username
Passwort / Kennwort : password

Do only fill out this fields, then it should work. If you put in any proxy
or Stun Servers it may not work. (our experience)

hth,
Martin