[asterisk-users] SIP Woes

Dave Hope dave at davehope.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 10:46:02 MST 2006

Joshua Colp wrote:
>> Hi all,
>
> Hiya.
>
>> After some more thought and investigation, I think the following is
>> definitely my problem:
>>
>>  -------------------------
>>  Looking for 100000 in Outgoing
>>  Reliably Transmitting (NAT):
>>  SIP/2.0 484 Address Incomplete
>>  Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
>>  -------------------------
>
> Indeed.
>
>> Does anyone know how I can resolve this ? - Incoming calls work fine,
>> internal calls work fine (so to talking clock etc) but outgoing do not.
>>
>> My configuration can be found here:
>>
>> 	http://files.davehope.co.uk/asterisk-problem/
>
> 	exten		=>	_X,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@Sipgate,30,trg)
> 	exten		=>	_X,2,Hangup
>
> Those two lines will only be matched if a person only dials 1 digit extensions from 0 through 9, what you probably meant is:
>
> 	exten		=>	_X.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@Sipgate,30,trg)
> 	exten		=>	_X.,2,Hangup
>
> Notice the . after the X? It means match any extension starting with 0 through 9, of any length.

Thanks for the suggestion, I added that in and now get:

	Jul 23 16:57:31 WARNING[4114]: pbx.c:1292 pbx_extension_helper:
	No application 'Dial' for extension (Outgoing, 100000, 1)
	Reliably Transmitting (no NAT):
	SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden
	Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
192.168.1.11:5064;branch=z9hG4bK7a6c25f1-041c-db11-82b2-000fea3f84d4

And, to make sure I didn't make a type in my dialplan:

        exten           =>      _X.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@Sipgate,30,trg)
        exten           =>      _X.,2,Hangup

Any thoughts ?

Dave