[asterisk-users] problems with IAX, extension recognition and Asterisk 1.2.9.1

Cory Forsyth cory.forsyth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 13:09:09 MST 2006

Hello all,

I was having some trouble earlier with Asterisk mis-hearing my
extensions (this is when dialing into a DID from PSTN).  For instance,
if I dialed "1234" it might hear "122334".

I was using Asterisk 1.2.7 and SIP routing at the time, and I upgraded
to Asterisk 1.2.9.1 and SIP and things seem to have been fixed.

However, I recently noticed the problem occurring again, this time
with IAX routing.  Using SIP routing, everything seems fine.  Anyone
else noticed this problem with * 1.2.9.1?

thanks,
Cory

--
web: corybantic.us