[asterisk-users] odd sound between SIP & IAX clients

Joseph Love joe at getsomewhere.net
Wed Jul 26 11:34:50 MST 2006

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately the jitter buffer does not
seem to be the culprit.  With it on or off, the issue still occurs.

I'm still playing with some testing of codecs to see if it's codec-
related, as per Rich Adamson's suggestions, and will continue
discussion of that idea once I can have a lengthy conversation with
different codecs.  Preliminary checks with ulaw seem to hint that it
might be codec-related, but I need a longer conversation to verify this.

Thanks,
-Joe