[asterisk-users] Still voice with echo

Carlos Alberto Bernat Orozco cabo81 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 17:09:45 MST 2006

First at all, thanks guys for the support!!

I've been doing what people told me. To asure that I have DirectX on SJPhone
(audio setting option enable DirectX 8.1) and I
can't run fxotune because I don't use this cards (sorry if I'm wrong). I'm
just trying to probe my * box with the voip-info.org
tutorials.

I turn down the mic gain and the pc's has the enough power. I make the echo
test on the 2 clients (dialing 500 on *) and it sounds
great (fluid voice).

This is my [general]sip.conf format:

I omitted other parts which were on comments because are examples from the
web site

[general]
context=default
;allowguest=no