[asterisk-users] Sangoma Stops Receiving Calls

El Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Tue Jul 25 15:28:15 MST 2006

Alex Robar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a Sangoma A200 card with hardware echo cancellation. The card has 12
> ports (10 of which are active; All FXO). Twice on this particular card I've
> seen all ports simply stop receiving incoming calls. There is no other
> indication of this, however. I am able to place outgoing calls just fine,
> and call other extensions without issue. When someone calls in, the line
> just rings and rings, with no indication that the card even sees the calls.
> I'm not even sure where to begin looking into this. Could anyone give me
> some pointers as to what I might need to be looking for?

Did this just happen, e.g. was your system working fine before? Does it happen
randomly, or have you seen any indication of a pattern of behavior?

Perhaps if you could post your zaptel/zapata configs, and maybe some CLI output
when this happens, it would be easier for us to help you out.

We've got a client who's been using an A200 with 24 ports over the past 7
months, without any problems like what you mentioned.

Cheers,
Flynn