[asterisk-users] Sangoma Stops Receiving Calls

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 14:12:16 MST 2006

Hi all,

I have a Sangoma A200 card with hardware echo cancellation. The card has 12
ports (10 of which are active; All FXO). Twice on this particular card I've
seen all ports simply stop receiving incoming calls. There is no other
indication of this, however. I am able to place outgoing calls just fine,
and call other extensions without issue. When someone calls in, the line
just rings and rings, with no indication that the card even sees the calls.
I'm not even sure where to begin looking into this. Could anyone give me
some pointers as to what I might need to be looking for?

I'll be giving Sangoma tech support a call, but if anyone has any debugging
pointers, they would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

--
Alex Robar