[asterisk-users] Caller ID on Transfers

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Jul 25 15:27:10 MST 2006

I don't understand how that's possible. When you press the 'transfer' button on the polycom, enter a number, and press send, the SIP messaging and setup at that point is exactly the same for both an attended and unattanded call. The Polycom doesn't give you the second transfer button, to release the call as unattended until AFTER the destination number has started to ring.

Doug.