[asterisk-users] How to send a signal via E1/T1 ISDN to asterisk, to ask the call to be moved.

Manrique Feoli manrique.feoli at kinetos.com
Tue Jul 25 15:24:12 MST 2006

Hi, all
I have an * which receives calls from PSTN and some of them fo to an E1
where another system is working   (Dialogic Boards).

I need to be able to send a signal to * from the system with the
Dialogic boards,  preferrably via the E1 so that * knows it has to move
the call from slot ZAP25 to  SIP/ xxx .

Im thinking to use the manager with a socket connection for this,  but
would be much cleaner for me if I can send a message via the E1,

has anyone done something similar?
please welcome any ideas for this

PS
(if this sounds familiar,  it's because I'm trying to go arround the
2b-channel limitation that we discussed earlier on,  where I couldn't
find a way to tell )