[asterisk-users] Transfers - No ringback or moh

Martin Schrott - Thinking-Systems martin.schrott at thinking-systems.eu
Tue Jul 25 02:29:29 MST 2006

Hi all,

I cannot exactly reproduce your problems, but I can tell you, what problem
we have on this topic:

a calles b.
b takes the call and can speak to a.
b sets up a attendend transfer (via the softkey configured in asterisk)  to
c and hears ringing.
a hears music on hold.
b hears ringing

if c answeres and b hanges up, everything is fine.

now the problem:
if b hangs up, before c has answered (during ringing) a will loose the
connection and also be hanged up.

I think this should not happen! The transfer should automatically be changed
to blind and a should get the ringing played back instead of b.

Hope, you can understand my problem and may have any ideas or thoughts.

Greetings and Thanks,

Martin