[asterisk-users] Transfers - No ringback or moh

Nathan Bowyer nbowyer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 13:36:03 MST 2006

On 7/24/06, Douglas Garstang <dgarstang at oneeighty.com> wrote:

> [...]

Not exactly.  There's an option in the Polycom config to disallow
"unattended" attended transfers.  In other words, you do not have the
option to press "Transfer" while you are getting in a RINGING progress
state.  Sounds Like one of you has that option enabled, the other has
it disabled.  I don't know exactly what the option is, but I've seen
it before.

Nathan