[asterisk-users] Transfers - No ringback or moh

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon Jul 24 11:55:35 MST 2006

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> [...]
I'm not able reproduct this.  If I don't select Blind before entering
the extension or number when transferring to user C, it only offers a
cancel or split.  Once user C answers, then I'm offered the Transfer
soft button.

> Don't see what the Polycom digit map has to do with it.

Not wanting to press yet another button.

People (Users that is) seem to think, pressing less is better.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: