[asterisk-users] Transfers - No ringback or moh

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Mon Jul 24 11:33:50 MST 2006

Doug,

The transfer soft button can do both attended and non attended transfers. If user B presses the transfer soft button before user C picks up, it's an unattended transfer. If user B presses the transfer soft button after user C has answered, then it's an attended transfer.

Doing a blind/unattended transfer isn't going to make any difference, as the ringback (or lack of it) to user A, occurs as soon as user B presses the transfer soft button a second time.

Don't see what the Polycom digit map has to do with it.

Doug.