[asterisk-users] Intercom feature on Polycom phones

Brian Vincent (C) VincentB at coppercolorado.com
Mon Jul 24 10:19:03 MST 2006

Yes.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Polycom+auto-answer+config

-------------------
Brian Vincent
Copper Mountain Telecom
vincentb at coppercolorado.com

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Stephen
Murphy
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 10:47 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Intercom feature on Polycom phones

I have the situation where my client would like to 'Intercom' an
extension similar to auto-answer. I have polycom phones - can this be
done?

Steve

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s),
are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this
message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.