[asterisk-users] G729 Softphone

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Mon Jul 24 09:49:24 MST 2006

Daniel Salama a écrit :
> Looking for a SIP or IAX softphone for a call center application that
> can do G729 codec. Any recommendations? Ideally it would do screen pops,
> meaning that it will understand the URL option of the Dial command.

Of course I'm a little biased, but I think MozPhone is well suited to
call center application: it does natively support URL option of Dial or
Queue command. It does not support G729 though, but speex will give you
nice quality / low bandwith.
Have a look at http://moziax.mozdev.org/ and please send feedback /
comment / questions to MozPhone's mailing list at:
http://moziax.mozdev.org/list.html

Thanks,
Jean-Denis