[asterisk-users] Sipura ATA's Forwarding PSTN Calls to Asterisk

Dean at INKnBITs dean.bath at inknbits.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 08:22:05 MST 2006

Is it a Sipura 3000? If so you can use the link below, and if the ata is on
the network, you can enter the IP address and it will setup the ata for you,
and gives you the details to enter into asterisks. (If you use the bottom
option)

Only thing is you have to signup to use the wizard.

Worked great for me on all 3 of my ata's.

http://voxilla.com/ataconfig.php

Regards,
Dean.