[asterisk-users] Please suggest me Best VoIP Service Provider

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 06:17:55 MST 2006

Hi Ram,

I am also located in Hyderabad only. Please give me your website. I will go through your website. Looking forward to your response.

Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.

ram <talk2ram at gmail.com> wrote:  Hi

 we are located in hyderabad (india)

 where are you located ?

 we do support DID incoming and out going

 we have very resonable rates for USA and other Countries

 contact me with your Phone

 ram

 On 7/24/06, Crazy Boy <crazymoonboy at yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi Gbenga Great,

I want to make calls to USA from INDIA using our "Asterisk". The sound quality should be good and able to make 4 Simulatanious calls at a time to USA.  Do u have any unlimited plan to make calls to USA from INDIA using Asterisk? Please provide full details of your service. Looking forward to your response.

Thanks&Regards,
Chandra.

Gbenga Great < gbengagreat at wireless-alliance.net> wrote:

      Hello chandra,

 What is your volume and target, we could provide you with USA route using your asteriks

 gbenga