[asterisk-users] Asterisk and H.323

Aaron Anderson webmaster at psphacks.net
Mon Jul 24 04:38:40 MST 2006

Thanks for the response. I have been able to now receive calls over
h.323 using sjphone through the built in ooh323 channel driver.  It
seems to work ok for a bit but then asterisk seems to stop accepting
connections and the server needs to be rebooted.

On a slightly different note, I have 3 sip trunks set up in asterisk as
Trunk1, Trunk2, and Trunk3 however asterisk only ever uses trunk3.  This
makes it impossible to receive or make more than one call at a time.

An odd situation, but something I need to resolve.  Also, when receiving
calls from the stateside client, it seems that the call picks up, and
then hangs up after about 3 seconds of connectivity:

  -- Executing GotoIf("OOH323/2128506-5b99", "0?16") in new stack
  -- Executing Dial("OOH323/2128506-5b99", "SIP/trunk3/09068601194") in
new stack
 -- Called trunk3/09068601194
 -- SIP/trunk3-7e99 is making progress passing it to OOH323/2128506-5b99
 -- SIP/trunk3-7e99 is ringing
  -- SIP/trunk3-7e99 is making progress passing it to OOH323/2128506-5b99
 -- SIP/trunk3-7e99 answered OOH323/2128506-5b99
  -- Attempting native bridge of OOH323/2128506-5b99 and SIP/trunk3-7e99
= Spawn extension (macro-dialout-trunk, s, 14) exited non-zero on
'OOH323/2128506-5b99' in macro 'dialout-trunk'
== Spawn extension (from-internal, 909068601194, 1) exited non-zero on
'OOH323/2128506-5b99'
  -- Executing Macro("OOH323/2128506-5b99", "hangupcall") in new stack
  -- Executing ResetCDR("OOH323/2128506-5b99", "w") in new stack
 -- Executing NoCDR("OOH323/2128506-5b99", "") in new stack
  -- Executing Wait("OOH323/2128506-5b99", "5") in new stack
== Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 3) exited non-zero on
'OOH323/2128506-5b99' in macro 'hangupcall'
== Spawn extension (from-internal, h, 1) exited non-zero on
'OOH323/2128506-5b99'

Any ideas?  It works fine from a soft phone.  Could it be something to
do with the codec they are using?

Thanks in advance
Aaron