[asterisk-users] Asterisk and H.323

Aaron Anderson webmaster at psphacks.net
Mon Jul 24 02:50:04 MST 2006

I have been messing with both all day.  I think what might be tripping
me up is the extensions.conf.

I was able to receive an incoming connection from the client, but all
the system returned was a busy signal.  This call was to a known good
number (my phone) so I'm not sure what's wrong.

Will gnugk do a "translation" from h.323 to sip so I don't have to make
any major modifications?  Is there an example gnugk.ini and h323.conf
file I can look at to get this all running?

Thank you in advance
Aaron