[asterisk-users] Asterisk Dial Plan to Play Message

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Sun Jul 23 08:56:07 MST 2006

You could put the phone in a context such as context=restricted in sip.conf

In extensions.conf put a context
[restricted]
exten => _.,1,Answer
exten => _.,2,Authenticate(8675301)
exten => _.,3,Goto(whateverdialcontext,whateverexten,whateverpriority)

replace Allison's recording for authenticate with your own.

Unless I am totally missing what you are trying to do.

Thanks,
Steve