[asterisk-users] NAT and externip problem or bug

Robert Jenkins raj at jrw.co.uk
Sat Jul 22 11:13:40 MST 2006

Oh well..

I already had localnet set:

localnet = 192.168.0.0          ; Internal NETWORK address
localmask = 255.255.255.0       ; Internal netmask

All the involved PCs & Sipura boxes are using 192.168.0.x addresses.

The Sipura boxes work, but the fact that asterisk is sending the external IP
to any device on the local network seems to me to be a bug..

Robert Jenkins.