[asterisk-users] Upgrading my office - Need help

Gary Guthary gguthary at jtech.net
Sat Jul 22 06:47:24 MST 2006

Hi -

If I'm posting this in the wrong place, pease forgive me....

Folks, I need help...

One company I consult for is upgrading their office and will need a PBX
replacement in the next two months.

I'm seriously thinking of offering them an 'Asterisk' solution versus them
getting locked in with some PBX vendor.

This means I've got to come up with some sort of demo system to show them.

I've got the hardware. - Dedicated Linux box I can re-config and/or re-load
as needed. - Have one FXS/FXO card to demo intfc to telco. - And a bunch of
Cisco 79xx phones I can use for demos.

If I can get this rolling, I'll be more than happy to pay ***MONEY*** to
anybody who can help. - Also, I'm not afraid to pay for "already-developed"
admin software I can use to manage my system. - I just don't know 'which is
which'.

To prevent cluttering up this board, please send all responses to:
gguthary at jtech.net

Thanks in advance & again apologize if this is not the right place to post
this.

Gary Guthary