[asterisk-users] Associate manager events to a previous Originate action

Johannes Zweng johannes.zweng at voicebusiness.net
Sat Jul 22 06:22:56 MST 2006

Stefan Reuter wrote:
>add an ActionId property to your Originate action and you will receive
>the same ActionId as part of the OriginateSuccess or OriginateFailure
>event. The OriginateSuccess event also contains a link to the channel so
>you can relate them after you received the OriginateSuccess event.
>For the OriginateSuccess/-Failure events to be sent you must also set
>Async to true when sending the Originate action.

Thank you very much! This did the trick!

I can associate the first channel to my Originate action by reading the
Uniqueid field of the OriginateSucess event and I also can associate the
second channel (created by the Dial() command) to the first one by reading
the fields of the Dial event.

This was exactly the hint I needed. Thanks!  :-)

Best regards,
John