[asterisk-users] Germany VOIP provider

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Fri Jul 21 15:00:51 MST 2006

If you're looking for German DIDs with flat monthly rate and unlimited inbound, try Voxbone.com.

There's a caveat with the German government, though. Currently, they will only sell a German DID to someone who lives in Germany and in the area in which the DID is available. For instance, you can't get a Stuttgart DID if you live in Berlin. Bit of a pain in the left ventricle.

N.

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:54:15 -0700, Thameem Ansari wrote