[asterisk-users] [OT] Windows softphone with handset support?

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Fri Jul 21 10:47:44 MST 2006

Martin Joseph a écrit :
>     I am looking for a windows softphone (IAX preferably) that supports
> USB handsets?
>
> I am trying to put a voip extension onto my wifes work computer...  I
> have navigated the IT guy and have port 4569 open on the firewall.
>
> I was planning on/hoping to use DIAX, which is a nice compact IAX phone
> that supports the Yealink USB-P1K.  This phone sounds great when it
> works, but DIAX has some issues with it, and the author (Dan) apparently
> has his hands quite full.
>
> If anyone out there has any happy experience with another IAX softphone
> please do tell.

MozPhone, (project page at moziax.mozdev.org), does support Yealink USB
devices on Windows, though it's probably not complete / well tested.
MozIAX has a mailing list, do not hesitate to use it for any help.

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard
http://moziax.mozdev.org/ MozPhone, make phone calls with your browser

SysNux                  Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 483 527 / GSM: +689 797 527