[asterisk-users] [OT] Windows softphone with handset support?

Martin Joseph ast at stillnewt.org
Fri Jul 21 10:24:10 MST 2006

	I am looking for a windows softphone (IAX preferably) that supports
USB handsets?

I am trying to put a voip extension onto my wifes work computer...  I
have navigated the IT guy and have port 4569 open on the firewall.

I was planning on/hoping to use DIAX, which is a nice compact IAX
phone that supports the Yealink USB-P1K.  This phone sounds great
when it works, but DIAX has some issues with it, and the author (Dan)
apparently has his hands quite full.

If anyone out there has any happy experience with another IAX
softphone please do tell.

Thanks,
Marty