[asterisk-users] ftp setup for Polycom phones

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Fri Jul 21 10:09:44 MST 2006

As long as the phones are currently configured to get their boot server
name via option 66 of the dhcp server's response, and you can control
the dhcp server to send the ip you desire, this will allow you to run
the ftp server wherever you choose.

Then you will construct or place in the ftp root the typical
configuration files based on the mac address of the requesting phone
and you're done :)

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC