[asterisk-users] Asterisk dead-air issues with Digium TE110P and IVR/meetme/internal directory-

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu Jul 20 21:09:14 MST 2006

Maxx Lobo wrote:
> An update:
>
> I've found that I can leave the TE110P card in the server, unload the
> module and issue an 'amportal restart' - this brings the
> IVR/meetme/internal directory voice prompts all back again.
>
> So it looks like the issue is directly related to the TE110P module
> (wcte11xp) in kernel 2.6.9.34-0.2 with CentOS 4.3. Anyone else
> experience this issue or have any suggestions based on this new
> information?

Do you actually have a line plugged into the TE110P.  For some reason I
seem to remember reports of audio issues if you have a Digium card in
the system, but do not have a line connected to it.  I can't cite my
source, however.

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville,
Chattanooga, and Montgomery.