[asterisk-users] Asterisk dead-air issues with Digium TE110P and IVR/meetme/internal directory-

Maxx Lobo maxx at arraycomm.com
Thu Jul 20 20:00:04 MST 2006

An update:

I've found that I can leave the TE110P card in the server, unload the
module and issue an 'amportal restart' - this brings the
IVR/meetme/internal directory voice prompts all back again.

So it looks like the issue is directly related to the TE110P module
(wcte11xp) in kernel 2.6.9.34-0.2 with CentOS 4.3. Anyone else
experience this issue or have any suggestions based on this new information?

Thanks-

--Maxx