[asterisk-users] Source Clock

Don Pobanz asterisk at hastingsutilities.com
Thu Jul 20 15:25:33 MST 2006

Lincoln Zuljewic Silva wrote:
> Hello all. I have a TE110P Digium board. Could I setup this board to
> generate the clock to another equipment ?
>
> Thanks

Yes you can use the T1 signal coming out of the Digium board and use it
to derive the clock for another piece of equipment. I am doing that now
for one of my setups where the asterisk server is only connected to a
channel bank. If you do this, make sure that the other piece of
equipment is loop timed to asterisk and that asterisk uses it's internal
clock.

in zaptel.conf you should have something like:
span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs
(The first 0 is important!)

Don Pobanz