[asterisk-users] Re: [Asterisk-java-users] A newbie introduction

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:56:30 MST 2006

> Can you keep your spam off the asterisk-java-users list?  You post had
> absolutely nothing to do with Asterisk-java.  One final point, if you're
> going to write your marketing pitch in English, you may want to make
> sure it is grammatically correct.
>
> Thanks,
> Cam

Hi,

1. My post fully relates to "Asterisk-java newbie introduction" thread, as
far as I can tell.
Do you mean "Asterisk-java newbie introduction" in the first place, has
"absolutely nothing to do with Asterisk-java" ?

2. I'm doing my best to write correctly.
Please do not hesitate to teach people like me how we could improve our
english.

Regards