[asterisk-users] Overriding # at the end

Delca delcas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 12:46:43 MST 2006

Hi, I'm using a Linksys PAP-2 to test my next PBX with asterisk.
The problem  I'm haivng is that when I dial the extension, I've to end
it with # and then it starts calling is there any way to override that
# so with just dialing the 3-digit extension I'll be able to call?
This actually works great with a voipjet configuration I already have
.. when I dial an US number (i.e.: 12245684486 ) it starts dialing
that number.
But if I do the same with an extension, I just have to wait until i
press #. I just want to dial 123 :(

Cheers!
Santiago