[asterisk-users] Re: asterisk-users Digest, Vol 24, Issue 116

J Rangi jprangi at aleks.com
Thu Jul 20 12:30:14 MST 2006

Hello,
I have installed Asterisk, and configured the phone. I can hear the dial
tone,
But When I try to make a call I hear the message that
"That number is not in speed dial, Please try again".

Can any please suggest what I am missing.
Below are my very basic configurations..

[root at asterisk1 asterisk]# cat sip.conf

[general]
context = from-internal
port = 5060           ; Port to bind to (SIP is 5060)
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0    ; Address to bind to (all addresses on machine)
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
callerid = Unknown
tos=0x68
#include sip_nat.conf
#include sip_custom.conf
#include sip_additional.conf

[root at asterisk1 asterisk]#
[root at asterisk1 asterisk]# cat sip_additional.conf
[301]
username=301
type=friend
record_out=Adhoc