[asterisk-users] QueueMetrics 1.2.1 released today

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Thu Jul 20 08:44:20 MST 2006

I fear the licence must be reinstalled after an update. My fault for not
adding it to the documentation.
For the "locked out" thing, there is no reason, unless you dropped and
rebuilt the database.
Please let us know in more detail so we can help you. Anybody else
experienced this?
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics