[asterisk-users] Calls waiting announcement with two or more queues?

jan.sarin at securia.se jan.sarin at securia.se
Thu Jul 20 08:02:52 MST 2006

Hi,

I'm wondering how the "calls waiting" announcement works when you have
several queues? We have different people answering different kind of
calls and we have three queues setup because of this...

If I where to use "queue-callswaiting" - how would it behave? Would it
only prompt the caller the number of callers in the *current* queue? If
yes, is it possible for asterisk to calculate on a group of queues?

Regards,
Jan